The G2 16″ Saltwater Carbon Handle is American Tackle’s latest edition to the award-winning G2 product line. New for 2021, the G2 Saltwater Handles cater to the offshore, nearshore, musky, pike and swimbait market and work with a variety of different reel seats. The increased 16” length allows for trimming to customizable lengths, and has a thicker wall construction as well as a hard rubber butt for added durability, making it the ideal choice for heavy duty applications.
Features & Benefits
- G2 16” full length contoured saltwater and swimbait rear handle
- Customizable length (11” – 16”) by cutting each end as desired
- Kit includes integrated rubber/aluminum butt cap arbor system
- Model options with 16/17mm trigger seat link or standard 18/20/22mm seat trim ring
- Trim/butt cap assemblies available in matte black, gloss black, and silver
- Offered in carbon Matte 3K and Bushido black satin finish options
- Will fit up to a 0.75”/19.3mm O.D. blank
Carbon Handles – Sizing & Specifications
|Item||Type||Finish||Fore ID||Fore OD||Rear ID||Rear OD||Center ID||Length||Weight|
|G2H16SW-BU||Rear Grip||Bushido||1″ (25.4mm)||1.10″ (27.94mm)||1″ (25.4mm)||1.10″ (27.94mm)||.75″ (19.3mm)||16″ (406.4mm)||56.7g|
|G2H16SW-M3K||Rear Grip||Matte 3K||1″ (25.4mm)||1.10″ (27.94mm)||1″ (25.4mm)||1.10″ (27.94mm)||.75″ (19.3mm)||16″ (406.4mm)||61g|
There are no reviews yet.