The new MW18’s offer the most advanced line control for heavier casting applications while specifically designed as a fly rod stripping guide to capture and instantly control fly line for longer smoother casts.
The MW18/8 offers an 18mm secondary ring with an 8mm primary ring.
4 Configurations Available:
- Stripper guide only (18-8 ring)
- Double Foot Set (8mm running guides)
- Single Foot Set (8mm running guides)
- HD Single Foot Set (8mm running guides)
All MW18 guides and sets are offered in Polished, TiONâ„¢ Titanium Coated or the new “Black Diamond” frame finishes.
For additional double-foot running guides, we recommend the TDF running guides
- Fly Rod stripping guides
- Pike and Musky rods
- Saltwater inshore and nearshore
- Surf casting rods
- Catfish rods
- Salmon and Steelhead rods
- Large swim bait rods
|Black||Polished||TiON||Height A||Height B||Height C||Weight||Ring ID||Foot 1||Foot 2||Total Length|
|DBMW-18/8||DPMW-18/8||DOIMW-18/8||13.60 mm||19.55 mm||25.80 mm||3.80 gm||12.78 mm||9.92 mm||10.37 mm||48.50 mm|
|NBMW-18/8||NPMW-18/8||NOIMW-18/8||12.63 mm||17.92 mm||25.80 mm||3.50 gm||13.63 mm||9.92 mm||10.37 mm||48.50 mm|
- Height A:
- Bottom of the foot to bottom of the ring ID
- Height B:
- Bottom of the foot to top of ring ID
- Height C:
- Total guide height
There are no reviews yet.