American Tackle’s HCC Hand Crafted Carbon series is the quintessential high-end reel seat and an absolute first in the fishing tackle industry. They utilize state of the art materials, hand-cut, and hand-laid carbon patterns in a labor-intensive blow-molded process completed by hand polishing to perfection. The pinnacle of component innovation, there’s no other seat that compares in concept or stylized design.
- Blow-molded carbon seat bodies
- Carbon 3K pattern with polished finish
- Ergonomic form fitting designs
- Light weight, strong, increased vibration transmission
- Standard Design, offers no fore-grip option
- Uni-Hood and Uni-lock Hood Options
- Matching CFG carbon fore grip w/Aluminum trim
- Matching G2 3K and Bushido Split Grip option
|HCC61||15.7mm / 0.618″||27mm / 1.06″||108mm / 4.25″|
|HCC61-ULH||15.7mm / 0.618″||27mm / 1.06″||108mm / 4.25″|
There are no reviews yet.