Take the guesswork out of building great micro guide casting rods.
Whether you’re new to rod building or you’ve wrapped a hundred rods, it can be a daunting task to select the right components for your custom fishing rod. These guide setups were hand-picked by our experienced Pro Staffers to get you wrapping (and fishing) your next casting rod in no time.
To order, decide on the length of rod you’re building, choose your favorite color and select your performance level. No matter what your preferences are, our guide sets have been meticulously pieced together to ensure you’ll build a great custom rod.
Ring: Zirconium Oxide
Frame: Premium SS (Deep Pressed)
Rods up to 7’0″: 8-6-6-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4
Rods up to 8’0″: 8-6-6-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4
ELITE grade guides are also offered in a â€œConcept-Styleâ€� layout and are constructed with diamond polish Zirconium Oxide inserts. The ELITE guides feature a thinner profile ring with an ultra-smooth bezel resulting in lighter weight, and superior performance capable of taming the most aggressive braided lines.
- Pre-selected by professional custom rod builders
- Black or Chrome color options
- Premium Stainless Steel for superior corrosion resistance, strength and durability
- Concept-Style layouts
- Press-Fit ring & frame (Performance & Elite)
- Pre-ground feet for smooth and easy wrapping
- Micro guide kits feature Elite Ring
- Industry-leading 1-year limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.