These concept style spinning guides are the most technologically advanced in the legendary line of CRB Components. The LZR Guides provide the angler with a concept style guide engineered with the ultra-thin, super light zirconium insert providing a high-density, polished ring that is then pressed into the stainless steel frames. Fisherman who spend long hours on the ice will appreciate its larger opening as well as its reverse pressed stainless steel frame for durability when needing to clear ice buildup during fishing. This is a high end all around setup that is an excellent option for use with spinning or in-line reels while protecting light line or when spooling up heavier braid to chase under ice predators.
Features & Benefits
- CRB LZR Concept-Style Spinning Guides
- Pressed Ultra-Thin, Super Light Zirconium Rings
- Stainless Steel for superior corrosion resistance, strength and durability
- Reversed Pressed Frame for added ring retention
- Arrowed Guide Foot for Maximum Holding and Guide Security
- Specifically designed Ice Set
- Pre-selected by professional custom rod builders
- Hook keeper included
- Available in Black, Polished and Gunsmoke
- Industry-leading 1-year limited warranty
LZR Ice Guide Kit Contents
There are no reviews yet.