Rod builders have long known that exposed-blank reel seats allow for a greater amount of sensitivity. Pacific Bay’s new MINIMA reel seats take that concept to the extreme with their split-seat design. By eliminating the mid-body section of the reel seat, an even greater area of the rod blank is exposed. The final verdict: increased sensitivity and reduced handle weight.
Winding checks not included.
- Super lightweight graphite filled spinning reel seat
- Minima reel seat is 10% lighter than conventional spin seats
- Allows the angler to comfortably hold the rod with maximum contact with the rod
- Combine with a split rear grip and minimum foregrip for the lightest handle system
- Available in the following ID’s:
- 9.5mm, 10mm, 10.5mm, 11mm, 11.5mm, 12mm, 12.5mm, 13mm, 13.5mm, 14mm, 14.5mm, 15mm, 15.5mm
There are no reviews yet.