- These tough graphite/nylon reel seats are up to 50% lighter than all metal seats and are warm to the touch, sensitive, and corrosion resistant.
- Most popular choice for bass, salmon/steelhead and all straight-handled casting rods.
- Blank exposure allows your trigger finger to be in direct contact with the blank for maximum sensitivity to strikes.
- I.D. increments of 0.5 mm allow for a perfect fit of the blank to the exposure hole.
- TiCH-Nickel Alloy plating process over stainless steel hoods to match the color of our TiCH coated guides.
- Cushioned hoods available in natural stainless steel, black, gold or our TiCH color.
Standard Size (16C) – 108.5mm (4.271″) Length
Large Size (17C) – 121.7mm (4.791″) Length
There are no reviews yet.